Social Security Planning Workshop
Are you leaving thousands of dollars on the table?
Did you know that for 48% of married couples, and 71% of those unmarried, Social Security makes up more than 50% of their income? Or that nine out of ten people age 65 and older are receiving Social Security benefits? Or that in 2015, more than 28 million retired workers received a reduced benefit because they collected early – a reduced benefit that can never be changed? Attend this workshop and learn the rules of Social Security, and discover strategies that may maximize your benefits. In order to potentially maximize your retirement benefits, it’s crucial to coordinate your benefit choices with your overall Retirement Income Strategy.
Attend this Workshop and learn:
- How to potentially avoid some of the most common mistakes when filing for your Social Security Benefits.
- New strategies you didn’t know were available to you.
- The hundreds of different ways Social Security can be claimed.
- How Survivor Benefits work.
- How to collect based on an ex-spouse’s benefit.
- Find potential benefits you never knew you were eligible for.
- Potentially increase your lifetime benefits by tens of thousands of dollars.
- Possible tools and ideas available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy using Social Security.
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income.
If you would like more information on how to plan for your Social Security choices, THIS workshop is for you!