News You Can Use
- Future Of Work: How To ‘Future Proof’ Your Job And CareerA just-released report on the future of work describes the emergence of "a new workplace frontier" with innovative changes spurring a greater need for workers to adjust and "future-proof" their careers and job skills.
- With Some Unemployed Workers Facing Surprise Tax Bills, States Start Providing ReliefSince unemployment benefits are usually considered taxable income by the federal government and most states, millions of out of work Americans could be faced with enormous surprise tax bills this spring—and these states are stepping in to ease the state burden...
- Inside the cult of Cathie Wood, the rockstar stock-picker whose ETFs are dominating 2021Insider spoke with investors, analysts, and fans about whether ARK's rise is sustainable.
- If you're in credit card debt because of the pandemic, here's what to do to start paying it offPaying off pandemic debt can feel intimidating, but you can start by assessing your spending. Coming up with a plan and budget, cutting back where you can, and celebrating success is important.
- Why Entrepreneurship Is the Engine of Economic DevelopmentThe creation of new businesses is what supports local economies, what supports our country's GDP, and what helps the stock market continue to grow. So why is it that entrepreneurship is such a powerful engine of economic development?