News You Can Use
- Finding a Job Is Stressful. Here’s How to Get Through it.If you’re currently searching for a job and are feeling the heaviness of the hunt dragging you down, the following strategies may help keep you grounded and will allow you to take the space you need to make smarter decisions about your future.
- Stock, Bond and Real Estate Prices Are All Uncomfortably HighThe prices of stocks, bonds and real estate, the three major asset classes in the United States, are all extremely high. In fact, the three have never been this overpriced simultaneously in modern history.
- Buying Versus Leasing a Car: Which Is Better?So, you’ve got your dream car picked out. You’ve been driving by the dealership and seeing ads for a great deal. You decide to drive into the lot and the dealer is promising you a great total cost for this brand new car. You sit down at the finance table and the finance agent says […]
- Renting Versus Buying a House: Which Is the Better Financial Fit for You?People break the bank over housing all the time because they assume buying a house is the right financial move. And it can be! But it’s not for everyone. Read this to decide whether buying is right for you.
- Divorce By The Decade: What’s Top Of Mind When People Split 10, 20, 30 Years InPeople often ask whether it’s easier to divorce at one time or another in a marriage. The answer is no: Timing doesn’t necessarily make a divorce more or less complicated; the issues are just different. Here's what tends to be top of mind with spouses separating after 10, 20 & 30 years of marriage.