THE NEW TAX LAW AND FINANCIAL RULES HAVE CHANGED.
Understand the Potential Impact Taxes Have on Your Retirement Income.
Retirement is rated one of life’s most stressful events. Do you have a retirement tax strategy? Many aspects of your everyday life begin to change as you prepare for retirement. One of the biggest changes you are faced with involves your finances and taxes. The paycheck you have become accustomed to receiving is no longer coming in. Instead, it is now up to you to decide from which accounts you will take income. Your paycheck from work may have stopped, but taxes continue. It is important to know and understand the potential tax implications of selecting which assets from which you draw your retirement income.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED…
- Understand the official new tax reform rules and their impact on your retirement.
- How do you tap into your retirement accumulations and make the most of your income streams?
- The changing rules for a retiring generation of baby boomers.
- How do you determine which investments could help build an income-producing portfolio?
- How lost deductions may affect your taxes in retirement.
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement.
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy.
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income.
- How do you prepare for a more comfortable and rewarding retirement lifestyle?
If you would like more information on how taxes can impact your retirement income sources, THIS workshop is for you!